313: No Sun on the Horizon

OK, I'm whispering again... not because I'm hoarse this time, I'm scared! I'm hiding, you know, in the booth, in the back, in the corner, in the dark! I'm afraid I'll be found because I can hear these voices in my head and my heart pounding in my ears, and If I can hear them, so can the murderers on Scandal. This will be short and sweet, the voices are now having conversations...Shhhh......!




David, James and the original whistleblowett duo

OK, for one of you there is going to be a funeral of massive proportions, maybe? Before I go all Mahalia Jackson and start singing Precious Lord in memorium, let me extend my reporter skills and ask a couple of questions; you first David. How exactly did you know that there was a "hit" out on you? Did you hear it from the blue collar crime syndicate? As a matter of fact, ever since James brought this information to you, there has been a wait and see attitude exuding from you until you got the tape. Is there is a little smudge of black in your white hat? You are really leading us on aren't you? If you get axed then Abby retreats to her former shabby self and will be left a blithering pile of  I can't even think about it. She will be looking for, but will not quite know how to exact revenge. James. An APOLOGY! Really? All you wanted from your husband was an apology??? You helped this get this party train started when you realized you were being whored out by the monster you share your bed with. Decisions are long lasting and life changing, right? You swiped right, when you should have swiped left darlin. Your realization that all you wanted was an apology was clearly punctuated by seeing Jake with a real-life silencer moving quickly like a knife cutting into the thick of the night. Proficient, efficient, quick. Lights out. Dead. Gone. Dead. (Sorry, that wasn't a question was it?) or.....maybe neither of you is dead. Ouch!!! Wait a minute! Jake switched guns. Somebody else died, he reached in his back pocket and took out a second gun. You heard pop, pop, pause, then pow! Hmm, maybe Jake did us all a favor and popped Creepy Charlie!


Cyrus

I don't know what you are this week, you have changed everything for me. I know darn well the former Command would not "do your damned bidding" and just knock off the Vice President! I do recall a few episodes back when Fitz was talking openly in the Oval about getting rid of B613, all you could do was cower, duck and run to the corners, fearful, screaming, oh please don't ever say that again, as if to distance yourself from his statements. Command commanded you. You didn't have it twisted then, don't now. You were terrified of him. You wouldn't part your lips to ask such of him. It was a desperate enough try, though. I thought you were riveting when you found out James bent over backwards, forwards and sideways for Daniel Douglass at your behest, but oohh emmm geee baby, I felt your pain and a tear even escaped my eyes for you, ok I lied, a half a tear. (in my Shug Avery voice - "you sho is ugly" when make that sympathy face) You, like your husband James set things in motion when looking for dirt on Sally Langston to keep her in check. I'd say she took that banging you gave her life and poked you right back in yours. Now, it's a good chance both of you are widows. You were galant in the end, you fell on your sword for your hubby much too late, "It's all my fault....Do what you want with me; with us..." Too late to be straight!


Sally Langston

Swipe! You compared yourself to Jesus being betrayed by Judas. Brilliant. Swipe! Everybody is the darned devil except you. Swipe! You confessed to your preacher and scared Jesus out of him!! Swipe!! Your Cray-Card is working overtime now isn't it? Your performance this week was riveting. Hysterical, but riveting. Like Bacon much? My goodness girlie, what's next for you? Holy twerking on stage with the ghost of Daniel Douglass singing a Happy duo with Pharrel wearing a hat and corn cob pipe? Word of advice, just don your little red cape honey, run up the road a piece into the woods near Rock Creek Park, sit there and wait. Someone named Wolfie will be along shortly, to ehem, give you a ride! I have to give it to you, you saved yourself when Fitz threw the debate into your lap just as you were about to commit political suicide. You thought it was God talking to you when indeed, that piggy just threw you his tail to chew on, and you took the bait. Yum yum crispy piggy; yum yum!!

Leo

You're still smarmy. As a potential chief of staff for the new administration I see you being a bit more pettey than Cyrus; you don't have the brain power to be ruthless, you just like to pony-prance about and make statements about that string bean in your britches, who cares about your boner!  Take my advice. Marry Sally. She is going to need a handler 24-7. You've nothing better to do. She's probably getting closer to staying in the White House now, so I'm thinking as a power hungry moron this would probably be the next best move for you. I pray your little victory dance will be short lived - but I'm thinking the two of you deserve each other. You get big ups for having a larger than pea sized brain. When Rowan splained to you that you would be fired. You believed him. That's the first thing you've done that made me believe you are human. Maybe Jake shot your ass,  hey, if he did, I'd pack up and run away with him myself!


Something sexy this way came Jake the snake-fake-boyfriend-paper salesman

OK,  you have truly morphed into the Big Dog. Man you are on fiyar and are transforming into something, I don't want to have to look over my shoulders and see coming! Don't get me wrong, you're neither a Mastodon nor a Smithsonian curator-  the former Command would not be doing his own wet work. It looks to me like you actually like wet work! I'm not even going to inquire as to who you killed, but there's this theory brewing that maybe another anonymous B613 was killed to save both James and David who have now soiled their pants in public and under the streetlight. Why did you switch guns? After the silencer, you switched guns and shot with a revolver, why did you do that? You asked Liv to run away with you.  I get it, you really love this chick.  Are you really willing to wait in the shadows until she becomes bored with the most powerful man, ah excuse me, the second most powerful man in the US.  Will you be there in the shadows waiting to whisk her away? Will this power thing just rock your friggin world? You do realize that you are now becoming another thing that goes bump in the night pretty much like her dad, right? Do you know she is going to start to look at you differently? How could you face her if you had to kill one or two people in which she has a personal relationship?  My bad, too many questions.  *Drops the mike* ... I'm walking away... backing away... I need to keep you in front of me..... nice doggy....


OCP

MUR DER RERS are not laughing matters, yet you insist on surrounding yourself with them.  If just about everyone in your life is a killer, you are certainly in the wrong business, there's nothing to fix here, go straight to the body bags. Unlike the air Mellie breathes, yours must be stifling, and all the time. I see why you take in the here and the now and make it work for you in that moment because one of your loved ones are always running amock!  Hell, I want you to go somewhere and make jam, because you are really not dealing with the stress very well. You should have run away with Jake, now there will be hell to pay.  By the way, heard from Momma lately???

No comments: