Top of the Hour: Episode 216

Mellie Mel – all dressed up and nowhere to go.
Girl, you are looking good but you’ve been done an injustice my dear, you are trying way too hard to remain relevant.  Where is your fire, your fight, what the hell has taken the wind out of your sails? You are sneaking around the White House like you don’t belong there! Oh, I forgot, you’re on vaction in Siberia this week. Girl, grow some more inches on those pumps, are you seriously going to peek behind doors and allow them to be closed in your face? Chile please, maneuver those Manolos betwixt the door and the frame and work your way in. BTW, what’s the baby’s name again?… #TheodoreWGrant

Cyrus the SpinMeister in BitchMode!
You won a round Cy, but it was short lived wasn’t it? Dude, really, all down in in Liv’s stuff, that’s a low blow even for you, the player for the other team! C'mon man, you worked really yourself up into an apoplectic rage, only for your thunder to be taken out from under you. How is yesterday’s news feeling ?  Old Fitz played you like a bo fiddle and you never saw it coming. I’d say your boy has arrived, all Presidential and whatnot. I predict some day really soon you’re going to have to play nice with Liv, looks like you’re the breaker, she’s the fixer! #ApoliticalWhat??

HuckleberryQuinn, Stalker in Training
The student and the teacher.  I loved you two, so sweet, so clumsy, so friggin funny but damn how stupid can you really be? Seriously??? You are tailing a Mole, meaning he is engaged in international Espionage!!! OMG you make my curls tight!  Please Huck, I’m hoping you have a backup plan and know that there were cameras in the cleaner, otherwise your perky little protege is in for a serious world of hurt! Come to think of it, if you’re training her, she just might like it! #InTheCrossHairs


Harrison and Abby " On the count of three we’ll all get naked together!"
To Harrison " You’re pretty and you talk fast!" ( did this chick read Zelda and my comments??) She never lied about either, I must concur. Harrison baby, for a moment I thought you were gonna get eaten by the hungry cookie monster until Abby saved your ahem, tail. Kudos Abby for stepping up to the plate, proving to be a person second. Great team the two of you; dirty dirt, filthy dirt. No amount of Lysol will clean that dirt ! An empty box was the brilliant great brain fart! #GladiatorFirst

Jake fakes a mugging?
Man I certainly didn’t want to like you, but I think I’m falling for you. Outside of being dashing in your uniform, you are about your business, you are loyal, you’re  vigilant, a bit unrelenting, smart as hell, you are authentic and can kick some paparazzi ass! I’m impressed, but I’m still not fully on board.  Who are you? Really? I Grant you one Liv kiss, on one cheek. #StillKindaCreepy

Mister Fitz the Presidential:
Dude - your Mantress is chasing and will catch your Mistress. I’m wondering who put her in his path? I digress, but hey, you stopped being a puppy tinkling on the porch and are now wizzin in the yard with the big dogs.  You go boy. Coup for you. A word of advice though, when the accolades die down, you need to know this round of betrayal is one you set up for yourself really well. Now, Pres, be sure to thank Liv when the time is right for giving you back those cojones you just grew.  Do us all a favor tuck them inside with that erection you can’t control around her and do your job, run the friggin country, or I’ll sik Cyrus on your tail. Literally! Oh and another thing drunk dialing, that wont get her back either!  #RuinedM!yAss!

Liv, "Betrayal always has a price."
Liv, I know you are still thinking about your "Defiance" betrayal, but you have to get the Grant off your brain. You do know that the anti-booty call was really a booty call that was made just to keep your gorgeousness on a leash? OK, never announce the hang up, just do it!  For as much advice you dispense, counseling thyself would go a long way for your emotional strength and healing! Gurl you gave him just what he wanted, to know that you still cared. On the other hand, you can play coy of you want, but you knew he would be calling, after all this case was in direct conflict with the White House, right?! I‘m on to you Pope, but it’s all good! I’m glad to see an episode where you’re not thrown up against the wall, on a table on the bed, or having that horribly forlorn tearful look on your face because of none of the above or all of the above with him who shall remain nameless occurred or didnt. Right now, do what you do, and what you do best then celebrate! " I was saving it for an occasion. My husband calling me a whore feels like an occasion" Girl look, just "Drink the damn wine!" #$300WashesDownGood!

No comments: